DANCERS!

Author: Shexpeare /

"I have the choice of being constantly active and happy, or introspectively passive and sad. Or I can go mad by ricocheting in between."-Sylvia Plath

Dear Dancers:

The dance concert made me realize a few things. Thought I'd share them with you.

  • Dancers are crazy cool. They make it look so easy. DARN THEM! :D Proud to know'em. I want to be friends with more of'em. Like, pokemon, I gotta catch'em all.

  • No matter how much you push, there are some people who will be constants in your life, and I'm really grateful for that.

  • I'm going to miss the community... family I've built here... From scratch. I built it from scratch and I love it. Them. They've touched me. Left a mark on me. I'll miss it. It was enough for a time.

  • Plath had a point. I'm going mad. I must find peace before I go mad. A happy medium. The rollercoaster needs to end.

  • I need art. Finals have been driving me up the wall, and the thing I needed to settle my stomach was art.

So thanks for giving me the cathartic night I needed. For being committed to art in a world full of chaos. You do the kind of work that can touch people, and in my years here... has touched me. So. There. I was a cheeseball. Thanks guys.

0 comments: