Annual I'm Grateful For Stuff List

Author: Shexpeare /


Things I'm especially grateful on this, the day of thanks.


  • Music. I'm not sure I could have surivived the last year and half without music.
  • I'm thankful for my roomates. They are pretty cool people.
  • Kaitlin. Without her artistic ventures my life would be a lot more boring. She brings a lightness to the house, and I enjoy saying hello to her everymorning.
  • Suki. My own personal Mario. Mainly because we are siblings and I'm taller. And because apparently we have a Bromance. I think that sums up our relationship pretty well. I love you bro! Your scarfs keep me warm,
  • Nenny. I thought when we moved in I might lose that escape that was Jen's House. Turns out your room is just as safe. Thanks for the safe hide-a-way.
  • Smelly. Who else would I tease?! Haha. Maybe its strange that I tease you like I would a younger sibling, but hey, I never had a real one so... Thanks for the music. A freakin' Ipod- WHO ARE YOU? Its been a rough year for us, but we last because we're awesome and I love ya.
  • My brothers.
  • I'm thankful that I have the coolest parents in the world.
  • Shawnna Cope. I know I haven't known her long, and she's far away, and I suppose we hardly know each other. But on the other hand, I trust her implicitly. More than most people. And I love her a whole lot. Shaw-Shaw-Shawnna's Legs. I also appreciate how ridiculously talented she is.
  • Zombies.
  • Kristen doing improv with me. 'Nough said Agent Cleo. :D
  • Text Messaging. Hahaha A lot of people mock texting (including myself), but I seriously love it.
  • My serial killer half brother Eric. He's become one of my best friends. And one day we will play Scrabble with the Hall family.
  • Twilight fans, for reminding me how obsessed I was with Nsync.
  • Theatre. It has the power to heal. And as an art it has a special place in my heart. I don't know what I would have done without shows like Facing East and Life Without Parole. Man. Thats like... therapy.
  • Meggan. Oh Meggan. I miss you. I miss "living" with you. And sharing art with you in a unique way.
  • London Bed Time Stories and my Theatre Journal. They define the kind of art I want to be involved in.
  • Scott Brazee and his MAD art skills. I miss you buddy.
  • Speaking of missing, I'm thankful for Alex Allred's letters. They make me laugh when I really need it.
  • Grawrocks! For having such a fun house to party at, and for inviting me to dinner when I was stuck in Cedar for Thanksgiving.
  • I'm thankful for Catherine! Thank you for being an incredibly brave, intelligent, funny person. My life would not be as rich of an experience if you weren't in it. I love you so much besty!
  • Lady Macbeth!
  • Lucy. :D

0 comments: